Ramesh Padala had an extensive career working Electronic Design Automation (EDA), and spent many years working for other established companies and startups, before deciding to break away and explore consumer design. During this time, Ramesh struggled with funding his own ventures, borrowing against his own savings and dealing with incredulity from those close to him while he followed a new direction. As a small project, Ramesh created Yoga Tailor, and set it aside to work abroad at Saavn. After a successful run with Saavn, and picking up even more skills and insight with startups, Ramesh returned to Yoga Tailor He has since developed it into a fully functioning app and Ramesh is currently focusing on getting traction so that it becomes more prolific and successful.
On this episode of Breaking The Borders, Ramesh Padala joins me to discuss:
- Staying active in your field of expertise, as well your passions
- The insight he gained from working with successful startups in the areas of grows and design on both B2B and B2C levels.
- Being mindful of how your endeavors impact the world and society in a larger sense
- The “chicken & egg” conundrum of getting financing for an app from investors for a successful launch
- The importance of attending conferences and speaking to people in the industry