Li Lin is the founder of thesuccessfulimmigrant.com where she helps immigrants realise their dreams by getting a kick ass job in the US.
Li came to US at the age of 10 with her parents. She moved from top 5% of the class in China to bottom 20% in US overnight which challenged her confidence.
She created affiliate websites as an undergrad which helped her get her first job as SEO consultant.
Few years later, she was fired from her job which forced her to move with her parents and start waitressing. She was fired again to have a realization that she want’s to be in control of her own destiny.
She started several “businesses” but soon she realized that none of them are going to give her the control she desires. Hiring a coach changed her perspective and slowly she went from charging $20 per hour to $100k plus in revenue in 2017. Listen to this episode to learn more.
In this episode, you will also learn,
- How to gain confidence when you are challenged in a new environment?
- Why getting fired or being in any difficult situation is not always a bad thing?
- How to come up with a business idea even if you think you have no “skills”?
- How to find thousands of prospects for your business when you are first starting out?
- How to determine what to charge your customers?
- How to convince your first customer to pay you?
- How to get the mindset of a millionaire?
Email: Li [a t] li-lin [dot] net