Ajay was born in India and came to the US for his MBA. He then worked in large corporations for almost 20 years, and he is now the Founder and President of Global Marketing Resources, LLC, a California website design, maintenance and marketing agency. He is a successful entrepreneur and business strategist with a plethora of experience in helping small and medium size businesses maximize their return on investment from the Internet. His contribution is aimed at aligning website strategy of a business with its overall business strategy.
Ajay has authored several books and eBooks to help small businesses navigate web strategy. He co-authored “Plant Your Online Biz Money Tree” to help entrepreneurs start web based businesses. He has also authored “Local Search Marketing Secrets Unveiled” that is available on this website at no additional cost.
He also founded GMR Transcription which is a successful web based transcription and translation business built from scratch.
Other things you will learn from Ajay:
- How he started a business as a guinea pig for his main business
- What caused his guinea pig business to outgrow his main business
- Why he build a remote workforce in India
- How getting fired from his job led to his entrepreneurial adventures
- How he started consulting after he lost his job
- The strategy he used to start his business
- How to identify your USP
- How he knew there was a market for his business
- Why his lack of technical skills didn’t hamper his technology business
- What he borrowed from the medical transcription field for his venture
- What his initial investment went into for his business
- How he pivoted when his experimental business took off
- Mistakes that he made when hiring his remote workforce
- His year over year growth goals for his company
- Winning strategies for his business
- How much of his business comes from referrals
- Why straying from his core competency was a mistake
- What he did to get in trouble with the FTC
- Why he will have to report to the FTC for the next 20 years
- His $50,000 mistake with an attorney
- What his USP is today and how it makes him competitive
- Ajay best advice for starting an online business
- The difference between a hobby and a business
Book: Online Biz Money Tree – get it for free here.