Murali is the founder of Agile Entrepreneurs where he runs a program called 4 Week Startup (4WS). 4WS teaches entrepreneurs how to validate a product idea in just 4 weeks.
Murali was also an active board member of Immigrants’ Support Network (ISN) where he played a pivotal role in lobbying for H1B dual intent law which benefits many immigrants on their greencard process.
In this episode Murali also talked about:
- How he ended up in the US
- Why he chose the university and how he ended up in silicon valley
- How he started his company on H1B visa
- How dot-com crash killed his ambition for few years
- Influencers he was able to connect to
- Why 90% of the startups fail
- How external factors impact your chances of success
- What do seek from mentors
- How was TiE helpful or not
- How he launched his startup creatively during a conference
- Why does he run a least exclusive club for entrepreneurs
- How he applies scrum methodology to teach entrepreneurs
- Does making more money make you smarter?
- What to do to execute and get your product out quick
- How to define your success metric for your startup
- What is the most important step for your podcast
- Why not to focus on features for your product (what to focus on instead)
Connect with Murali
Webiste: Agile Entrepreneurs
Email: murali [at] agileentrepreneurs.com