Ena is the founder and CEO of Women Now TV, America’s first South Asian TV talk show. This unique show is dedicated to showcasing the events and experiences of the people from South Asian diaspora living in the United States.
I had the pleasure of speaking with Ena, and during the interview, she discussed:
- Seeing the lack of representation of South Asian culture – specifically women -in media
- How the mainstream quickly recognized the Women Now TV
- The challenges of bringing Women Now TV from a small organization to a large operation
- How people can volunteer and partner with Women Now TV
- What makes a project successful, and how passion, ambition, and immersion paves the road
Ena worked at Silicon India
WomenNow TV hosts Spring India day at San Francisco Union Square
Ena’s inspiration is Ustad Amjad Ali Khan
What I learnt
Finding the human element rather than focusing on statistics make interviews interesting
Completely immerse yourself and focus on your goal. Success will follow.